- dcaldwelAsked on March 06, 2012 at 03:43 PM
Is it possible to set up a PayPal payment form so that if a person selects a particular product listed on the form, then the person must also select a particular credit card fee also listed on the form?
Thanks for your help.
- gori-mathewAnswered on March 06, 2012 at 04:19 PM
The answer is YES, You can set paypal payment and associated product price as shown in guide link below;
Thanks for letting us support you, will be waiting to know whether you succeeded.
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on March 07, 2012 at 02:01 AM
- dcaldwelAnswered on March 07, 2012 at 09:27 PM
I solved the problem by instructing PayPal to add a shipping charge to cover the credit card fee.
- JotForm SupportGoldoAnswered on March 07, 2012 at 11:11 PM
Cool, glad to know that it's possible! Thanks!