- PickingPhotographyAsked on April 20, 2016 at 12:40 PM
On my model release I would like my signature to show on each form I send out . How can I do that?
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on April 20, 2016 at 03:01 PM
If I understand you correctly, you would like to insert your signature in the form. Is that correct?
You can insert a signature image to your form by using the Image too. However, you need to have a signature image first. Please follow this guide:
1. Open your form that has signature widget.
2. Draw you signature in the widget.
3. Take a screenshot and then open it in image editor.
4. After editing the screenshot, please save it and then upload it to your form.
If this is not what you need, please let us know. Also, please provide more details so that we can assist you properly. Thank you.