- infinidatAsked on April 20, 2016 at 02:01 PM
same here. stuck on "working"
This is a re-post of a comment on How to Create a PDF Form
- JotForm SupportMikeAnswered on April 20, 2016 at 04:50 PM
I was able to reproduce the issue with the PDF generation of your InfiniBox form. It seems that our PDF generator cannot handle your complex form structure. I have attached a bug report ticket to this thread and forwarded it to our developers. We will let you know if we have any updates.
If fillable PDF functionality is not required, you may consider an alternative PDF conversion method. You can simply save the web form into a PDF file via Google Chrome printing.
- ManagermustafaAnswered on April 21, 2016 at 04:57 PM
It is up and working, can you please try again?
- infinidatAnswered on April 26, 2016 at 03:46 PM
Just tried again, still see the working spinning wheel after a minute. Looks like it is still stuck.
How long should this take?
- JotForm SupportMikeAnswered on April 26, 2016 at 04:52 PM
The PDF is usually generated within 0-2 minutes. We will take a look into this once again.