- RafeConnectsAsked on April 20, 2016 at 05:58 PM
I'm trying to do integration with Zoho CRM but many of the fields in Zoho are not showing up as options in Jotform.
What should I do?
Let me know,
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on April 20, 2016 at 08:28 PM
Are those fields regular text fields from your Zoho form? Supported fields are usually the basic fields like textbox, dropdown and text area. If you are using any special field from your Zoho form, I'm afraid they're not supported. Make sure the fields are also active in your Zoho form.
I suggest to try the following and see if this makes a difference.
1. Make sure to save all the changes in your Zoho form layout
2. Go to JotForm and remove the Zoho Integration with your form
3. Clear your browsers cache
4. Relogin to JotForm and reconnect the Zoho Integration in your form
If this doesn't help, let us know here so we can further assist you.