- ttrsAsked on March 06, 2012 at 07:44 PM
It would be very useful to view all submissions of all forms in one table - it can be done on the iPhone app so I presume its not impossible to do this on the computer?
Thanks in advance..
- anartworkAnswered on March 06, 2012 at 08:47 PM
Unfortunately, you won't be able to view all submissions of all forms in one table as it is presumed that different forms have different fields.
For a step by step instruction on how to export reports on your computer, please check this tutorial:
Hope that helps :)
- JotForm SupportmlizAnswered on March 06, 2012 at 08:51 PM
Sadly viewing submissions for all forms in one table is not available when browsing it via computer. For now submissions are displayed according to its corresponding form, you can generate a csv or excel export of the submissions but it would still be per form.
Nevertheless I have added this to our feature request list for our developers to look into the possibility of having it added in the future.
Thanks for using JotForm.
- stretchandstapleAnswered on March 10, 2014 at 03:14 PM
Any udate on this, would love to have this feature.
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on March 10, 2014 at 05:31 PM
Unfortunately, there is no direct way to do this yet.
What you may want to try is using a combination of 2 Apps
1. Combine Submission Apps - http://apps.jotform.com/app/combine_submissions
2. Import Data - http://apps.jotform.com/app/import_data
You can import the data of the generated file from Combine Submissions app. After importing the combined data into the form, you can now create reports with all the combined submissions content.
If you have further inquiry about this, I suggest you also create a new thread for it as this one was already an old thread that was closed already.
Use this link to create new thread http://www.jotform.com/contact/
- stretchandstapleAnswered on March 10, 2014 at 06:05 PM
Thank you, I will try that