- vdaumanAsked on April 21, 2016 at 05:11 AM
- vdaumanAnswered on April 21, 2016 at 05:42 AM
Thank you for your message but it does not actually address my issue
I have a form under vdauman/withdrawal-form2 and I need to change it to /5123255502342 without my user name because that's where the original form that has been replaced is pointing to Withdrawal Form (can you please change it?) its really urgent.
- vdaumanAnswered on April 21, 2016 at 05:46 AM
As a recap, I need the form
vdauman/withdrawal-form to become form.jotformeu.com/51232555022342
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on April 21, 2016 at 06:18 AM
As of right now, I can see 2 withdrawal form on your account.
https://form.jotformeu.com/51232555022342 = WITHDRAWAL FORM (51232555022342)
You are referring to the (61093140633952) form, right? Actually, both custom URL (with your username) and the stand alone URL is working. If you want to remove the custom URL, please follow the steps below:
1. Click the "Publish" button.
2. In the Publish Wizard under the Link tab, you'll see the "Reset" button beside the link. One you reset it, the custom URL will be disabled.
Hope that helps. Thank you.
- vdaumanAnswered on April 21, 2016 at 07:00 AM
thank you very much. We have updated our website, to address the issue.
- JotForm UI DeveloperberilAnswered on April 21, 2016 at 08:53 AM
On behalf of my colleague, you're most welcome and thank you for letting us know. We are glad to hear that the issue has been resolved for you. If you have any question or issues, please do not hesitate contacting us. We will be glad to assist you.