- DCIDesignsAsked on April 21, 2016 at 09:55 AM
I have looked in the user guide and the interface shown there is totally different then mine??
Currently I have 2 emails separated by a "comma" but the second email does not appear to be getting the notifications.
Any help? Thanks!
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on April 21, 2016 at 12:36 PM
I think you are still on the old layout. If you wish to see the new layout, just call this URL: https://www.jotform.com/?test.
If you would like to go back to the old layout, just call: https://www.jotform.com/?old.
For the old layout, you have to do the following to add multiple recipients:
1. Click the "Emails" button
2. Select and click your notifier:
3. Click the "Reply-To and Recipient Settings" button:
4. Enter the email addresses in the Recipient Email box, separate by a comma and space. Example: