- UniversityCenterAsked on April 21, 2016 at 01:37 PM
in "Setup & Embed
I do not see that option. In fact, my panels do not look like the examples provided.
Has Joyform updated this since the posting in March 2016?
This is a re-post of a comment on How to Hide Empty Fields on Email Alerts
- HubersonAnswered on April 21, 2016 at 03:29 PM
Probably you are using the new interface, that's why you cannot see the option.
You can add '&old' at the end of the URL when editing the form to have your interface the same as the one in the guide.
- UniversityCenterAnswered on April 23, 2016 at 11:36 PM
This was helpful. Thank you
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on April 24, 2016 at 12:19 AM
On behalf of my colleague, you are welcome.
If you have other questions or concerns, please do let us know.
Thanks and warm regards.
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on May 05, 2016 at 12:00 AM
I have moved your concern to another thread. We will answer you there as soon as possible.
- PeterTingayAnswered on July 13, 2016 at 10:24 AM
I used "&old" to get this function but want to revert back to the new interface. How do I do that? "&new" did not work.
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on July 13, 2016 at 11:37 AM
You can replace &old with &test to revert back to the new interface.
- PeterTingayAnswered on July 13, 2016 at 12:45 PMThank you
Business Analyst and Implementation Lead
190 High Holborn, WC1V 7BH
Learn more at pearson.com