- Legacy1655Asked on April 21, 2016 at 04:17 PM
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on April 21, 2016 at 05:37 PM
I am checking your submissions, and it shows all the options that were selected. Are you referring to email notifications? If they are not shown, simply delete the current notification, and recreate it: http://www.jotform.com/help/25-Setting-Up-Email-Notifications
Let us know if you need more help.
- Legacy1655Answered on April 21, 2016 at 05:44 PMI am talking about where they check the weeks their child will be coming to
camp.. they checked 3 weeks but it doesnt show me which weeks they checked.
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on April 21, 2016 at 06:19 PM
Thanks for specifying. In the current submission, the "Non-member" option was checked, which triggers to show the "Select Week(s)" field. The field is required, so there is no way to bypass it:
However, when submitting the values seem to clear, because the are not shown. I will further test to try to find out the cause of the issue, if needed, I will escalate it to our second level. You will be updated via this thread.
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on April 21, 2016 at 06:30 PM
I could not find the cause of the issue, I see the clear when submitting:
I will report this to our second level, you will be updated via this thread.
- JotForm SupportNicholasWestleyAnswered on April 23, 2016 at 04:24 AM
This issue in your form should now be fixed. Can you test it to make sure?
Somehow the "name" attribute of your "Select Week(s)" field had a space at the end. Like this:
This should not be possible in the builder. Do you mind telling me how you created and named the field? Did you create it in the builder? Did you export it from somewhere else?
Thanks a lot,