- hirschhfmAsked on April 21, 2016 at 05:57 PM
- victorAnswered on April 21, 2016 at 06:34 PM
Can you please elaborate a bit more on what you would like to do? Would you like to share a form with other users so they may submit information? Or would you like to forward the information already received to another user?
To share a form, you can press the PUBLISH button on the top toolbar
and press the SHARE FORM button under the LINK tab
If you would like to forward a submission to another user, you have to be in the SUBMISSION PAGE
In the submission page press the FORWARD button and enter the users email you wish to send the information to.
- hirschhfmAnswered on April 21, 2016 at 07:44 PMForward via e-mail the submissions
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on April 21, 2016 at 08:31 PM
Seems like your reply came incomplete, please confirm us if this either worked or not, if this did not help we will be glad to further help you.
- hirschhfmAnswered on April 22, 2016 at 12:44 PMIt did not work. I cannot forward to my e-mail.
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on April 22, 2016 at 02:34 PM
We currently don't have any issues forwarding submission to an email in the submissions page.
Are you getting any error messages? Please take note that for Free accounts, the email forwarding or replies are limited to 20 emails per hour. You need to wait 1 hour in order to forward emails again.