- kwinstonAsked on April 21, 2016 at 06:06 PM
I need a Stripe integrated JotForm with a few unique features. This form will be placed on a political campaign website page for donations and, as such, is subject to some special conditions. Looking at the Cookie Order Form template, I need to:
1. Delete the item name keeping only the donation amount. EX: "Yummie Cookie Box $5.00" change to just "$10.00" without the description.
2. Add an 'Other Amount' option that, when checked, opens a box you can complete with the amount you wish to donate. This amount should tally and become visible when finalizing the transaction.
Thank you for your assistance.
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on April 21, 2016 at 06:32 PM
You can edit the form on your side.
1. Open the payment wizard by clicking the wand icon in your payment field.
2. Connect your form to Stripe using the blue button or by entering the API keys manually. You have to do this so you can proceed to the next page where you can edit/delete the products you want.
If you want to add a custom amount box, simply add another product, label it "Custom Amount" then add an option where users can enter a custom quantity.
Hope this helps!
- kwinstonAnswered on April 21, 2016 at 06:34 PM
This is GREAT help. Thank you.
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on April 21, 2016 at 06:38 PM