- cactusskincareAsked on April 21, 2016 at 10:07 PM
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on April 21, 2016 at 10:14 PM
To make the payment compulsory, please follow the steps below:
1. Click the wand icon on the payment field to open the payment wizard.
2. On the payment wizard, go to the Products section.
3. Then click on the product, check the "selected by default" option as seen below.
The product should now be selected by default and the user will need to pay for the amount to submit the form.
If you need further assistance, please let us know.
- cactusskincareAnswered on April 21, 2016 at 10:42 PM
Nice one! That works, and made it to the forum! Woohoo!
- cactusskincareAnswered on April 21, 2016 at 10:44 PMThank you that works!
Didn't see that. Thanks again.
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on April 21, 2016 at 11:58 PM
You are most welcome. Feel free to contact us again if you have any other concerns. Cheers. :)