- jmdarabosAsked on April 22, 2016 at 08:44 AM
Tried hooking up integration with Salesforce and I can't get the leads to come over. Followed guides in forums. Any ideas?Page URL:
- BenAnswered on April 22, 2016 at 11:02 AM
This suggests that the integration is broken.
Please do try the following:
1. remove the current integration
2. recreate the integration.
If you have already done these steps with the same outcome, my suggestion is to do the following:
1. remove the integration
2. clear your form cache: Clear form cache
3. recreate the integration
4. test the form
Do let us know how it goes.
- jmdarabosAnswered on April 22, 2016 at 11:44 AMStill didn't work. I had already removed and recreated.
So I removed, cleared cache and recreated with no luck. :/
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on April 22, 2016 at 01:34 PM
I just tested it, and right after you authenticate, the drop down is shown, where you can choose "Lead", to create a lead each time the form is submitted.
What browser are you using? We recommend using Firefox or Chrome. Try loading the browser in incognito window also.