- beamktAsked on April 22, 2016 at 09:23 AM
1. The Designer button doesn't work anymore. Consequently, I can't reach the CSS to make changes in the form.
2. The icons also disappeared !
I must say that it used to work properly up to recently but now this affects all my forms !
Thanks for your supportPage URL:
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on April 22, 2016 at 11:32 AM
1. The Designer is working fine here. I am able to edit my form without any problem. I can also add CSS codes by clicking any of the form elements or by manually entering the CSS codes under CSS tab.
2. Sorry, which icons you're referring? If you're referring to the Designer icons, they seem to load fine here.
I also check your CSS on a cloned of your form and there are no errors in the code so far.
Would you mind checking it again? If you continue to encounter that problem, please let us know here.
- beamktAnswered on April 26, 2016 at 04:07 AM
I'm happy to know that you can edit your form without problem ... It wasn't the case for me !
I checked with Internet Explorer instead of Firefox and it works.
I was talking about these icons. But now everything is ok.
Have a nice day
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on April 26, 2016 at 07:22 AM
Great! Glad it is ok now.