- kranaiAsked on April 22, 2016 at 10:27 AM
Re; Insight Academy Registration Form
Currently my form has only one item in the drop down list for the Event which Master Your Mind.
At the moment the logic is if it satisfy promo code IA99 or date is before early bird cutoff date then customer gets 10% discount.
Now I want make the form such that if I have 3 or more events in my drop down list and each have a different promo code and early bird cut-off date can I modify the logic to accommodate this.
Lets assume we have the following items:
1. Event name Master Your Mind cost $150 date of event 28th May 2016; early bird cut off date is 22nd May 2016 so if they register by 22nd May they get 10% discount and if they insert promo code IA99 anytime before the event they get 20% (some selected customers coming from marketing tie up enjoy this 20%)
2. Event name Beyond Your Mind cost $300 date of event 28th Jun 2016; early bird cut off date is 22nd Jun 2016 so if they register by 28th Jun they get 15% discount and if they insert promo code IA50 anytime before the event they get 18%
3. Event name Nourish Your Mind cost $500 date of event 28th Aug 2016; early bird cut off date is 22nd Aug 2016 so if they register by 28th Aug they get 25% discount and if they insert promo code IA18 anytime before the event they get 30%
We will assume here that one customer can only register one event at a time. If he wants to book two events he needs to register twice. We will work on multiple boooking at the same time after we get this working.
Basically, I am trying to create the form such that it will cater for all my events which may be held during different dates and each have its own promo codes and early bird discount percentages and cut off dates.
So with one form the customer can just choose the event and the forms calculates the right payment and customer pays.
Appreciate your help.
- HubersonAnswered on April 22, 2016 at 11:58 AM
Since you have the logic for calculating the discount for one event ( Master Your Mind ), you can add the others to the dropdown and duplicate the condition from the first even, then perform the calculation with the new discount.
Do let us know if you have any issue with the conditional tool.