- jogistarAsked on March 07, 2012 at 08:24 AM
First i would like to say that I like your product very much
My problem is when i submit some of the forms on my site they only appear on gmail and hotmail adresses
My site is cpdk.dk look to the right in the menu (anmeldelse af skade)
these email adresses dont receive the submission since yesterday:
email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
Joachim EbbePage URL:
- SeanDavisAnswered on March 07, 2012 at 08:41 AM
This could be happening because of couple of reasons:
1) The emails are going to your spam folder.
2) The ip address of JotMails is being blocked by your service provider.
Have a look here how to WhiteList Jotmails ID's
Also, if you have multiple id's to which the emails get sent, you could create a create a mailing list or email alias on your hosting control panel and use that email address instead.
Hope above helps,
- ItalyTechAnswered on March 07, 2012 at 09:30 AM
I'm sure that your emails are in the spam folder because Jotform sent succesfully emails to: firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com but not to firstname.lastname@example.org
please check spam folder and check and check the email notification settings regarding the email@example.com email address.
Hope this helps.