- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on April 22, 2016 at 01:44 PM
Could you let us know which version of the browsers you are using? I've checked your JotForm using Internet Explorer and Google Chrome browsers and see that the checkboxes are displaying without any issue.
Could you try opening the form in an incognito/private window to see if the check marks are displaying properly?
If you are referring to something different or need any further assistance, please let us know. We will be happy to assist.
- aszwecAnswered on April 22, 2016 at 01:48 PM
Chrome Version 50.0.2661.87 m
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on April 22, 2016 at 02:58 PM
I've updated my Chrome browser and didn't see any difference with the form. The check boxes are displaying normally with the updated version as well.
Could you check opening the form in an incognito/private (Ctrl+Shift+N) window to see if it is displaying normally?
- aszwecAnswered on April 22, 2016 at 04:01 PM
I did notice when you hit the settings when you are in the final print screen you can click a box that says include background images. That seem to fix the issue
- aszwecAnswered on April 22, 2016 at 04:02 PM
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on April 22, 2016 at 05:31 PM
Oh! Okay. I was thinking that the checkboxes are not displaying on the browser. Sorry for the confusion. Glad to see that the issue is now resolved by enabling background graphics from the print window.Please do not hesitate to get in touch with us if you need any further assistance. We will be happy to help.Thank you for using JotForm!!