- carlyCJPAsked on March 07, 2012 at 08:58 AM
Hi can i downgrade my account to the free version please.
- pinoytechAnswered on March 07, 2012 at 09:09 AM
Upon looking at your account details, I have found out that you are using credit card to pay for your Premium subscription.
To cancel your subscription (and keep it as a free acount):
1. Go to your Account Setting then click Cancel Subscription button below your account information.
2. After beign redirected to a Plimus page where your Plimus account ID (long string of numbers) is already prefilled, find your Plimus password in the email message that you received when you first paid for your subscription.
3. If you cannot find your password, you can have it reset here.
4. Log in to Plimus then cancel your subscription.
Let me know if you're having problems cancelling your subscription. Thank you and have a great day!
- ItalyTechAnswered on March 07, 2012 at 09:14 AM
Hi CarlyCJP, I've downgraded your account to free as you requested. I hope to see you soon among our best users :)
- backpackerAnswered on March 12, 2012 at 09:15 AM
I also would like to downgrade, however I'm unable to find the password in the email message received when we first paid. Likewise, I've attempted to reset my password at https://cp.plimus.com/jsp/forgot_password.jsp? but it generates an 'invalid email' error. Any help would be much appreciated.
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on March 12, 2012 at 09:18 AM
I have now cancelled your subscription for you. You will not be charged again. Your account will remain Premium until the paid period expires which is on March 21, 2012. After this date, your account will be downgraded to a free one.
Feel free to resubscribe anytime you wish. Thanks and have a great day!
- valeversaAnswered on March 26, 2012 at 06:46 AM
Hello Jotform support, I have exactly the same problem: I want to downgrade but I am unable to find my Plimus password. It gives me always error. Can you help out?
- JotForm SupportmlizAnswered on March 26, 2012 at 06:50 AM
As requested your paid subscription has been canceled you will no longer be charged it will remain Professional until the paid period expires which is on April 10, by then your account will be downgraded to the free version.
Thanks for using JotForm!