- catsformsAsked on March 07, 2012 at 09:51 AM
Because we were not receiving emails for this form, I went into the website and deleted the form in question. I then created a new form from a clone of another form and uploaded that onto our website but it still doesn't work. I have checked the email submission details and even added an additional email for the notification to go to but the emails do not arrive at either address. I do see though that they arrive on the jotform website. Please can you look into why we are not getting the submissions. Our other forms seem to be working.
Thanks so much
- ItalyTechAnswered on March 07, 2012 at 10:01 AM
Can you test it again ?
Let me know if now it works
- catsformsAnswered on March 08, 2012 at 10:28 AM
It still doesn't work... Any suggestions?
- pinoytechAnswered on March 08, 2012 at 11:05 AM
Kindly take a look on this thread and maybe gives you idea why you didn't received any submission now since your using Free account
If that thread didn't help to solve the said issue please let us know to assist you further.
- catsformsAnswered on March 09, 2012 at 05:34 AMHi Alessandro
I tried again but nothing…
- fxrAnswered on March 09, 2012 at 06:10 AM
Are your other forms notifications going to the same email addresses?
I have checked our email logs for the both the addresses used in that form and I see messages from yesterday reporting that they have been accepted from delivery by your email host.