- ctabor1Asked on March 07, 2012 at 10:15 AM
I have a short form, with some basic conditional logic...
The first question, which is the conditional logic via radion button works, but does not pass the info through via notification.
I can see the selection in the database / submissions but not via email.
Can you please tell me what the issue is and how to remedy?
- jcm0731Answered on March 07, 2012 at 10:27 AM
Before I could help, I need to clarify what I need to fix.
Are you saying that in the Notification email, the Virtual or Gold should have been in the message?
- jcm0731Answered on March 07, 2012 at 05:32 PM
Were you able to resolve this already?
If you need further assistance please inform us and wie will be glad to help.
- ctabor1Answered on March 09, 2012 at 05:34 AMYes…
All I’m getting in the email is the other info…
No indication of Gold or Virtual
I have it set up, if you select GOLD, you get the Appointment Date(s) you have to fill in…
If you select Virtual… you get the other date to fill in…
That seems to work fine… but can’t see which one they picked… for easier reference.
Ideally, it would be nice to have it in the subject line… also… or instead of.
- ctabor1Answered on March 09, 2012 at 05:35 AMI never got an email about the solution… only a question about it from support.
- jcm0731Answered on March 09, 2012 at 06:05 AM
Thank you for checking back, I just got your message.
Please hold on a second as I will check your concern.
- jcm0731Answered on March 09, 2012 at 06:24 AM
On the E-mail Notification, please includ the field TYPE.
See the screen below.
Your Conditions and E-mail alerts are ok. You just need to include the data/info of the Selected Type.
Please try if it work this time.