- reusealliancemnAsked on March 07, 2012 at 10:29 AM
I selected an autoresponse e-mail to be sent to registrants upon completion of the jotform, but they aren't receiving it. What can I do to fix the problem?
- sarfaraz0075Answered on March 07, 2012 at 11:30 AM
Did you check the spam folder?
- reusealliancemnAnswered on March 07, 2012 at 11:34 AM
Yes, there weren't any e-mails from JotForm in the spam folder.
- ItalyTechAnswered on March 07, 2012 at 12:07 PM
Can you try again and tell me if now it works please ? Thanks
- reusealliancemnAnswered on March 07, 2012 at 12:22 PM
Still doesn't work. I check the spam folder again, and it nothing was in there either.
- AtacanCAnswered on March 07, 2012 at 12:24 PM
I've just cloned your form and made a test submission. I've found out that the Recipient E-Mail is set to ''First Name'':
Can you please change it to ''E-Mail'' and make a test submission?
Let us know if the problem persists.
- ItalyTechAnswered on March 07, 2012 at 12:27 PM
I personally changed the field by setting it on E-mail but you see that has changed again. Let me point out that the field must be set to e-mail.
- reusealliancemnAnswered on March 07, 2012 at 12:29 PM
Yes, that solved the problem. Thanks for your help!
- AtacanCAnswered on March 07, 2012 at 12:31 PM
You are always welcome. Feel free to contact us if you need further assistance.