- designer47Asked on April 23, 2016 at 08:29 AM
Hello, one question please.
(1) In my office i can see the form in my website correct ( speciality )
but.. in my house & in my mobile i dont can see the form in the website
Maby is my error?
thanks & have a nice weekend.
the website is this:
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on April 23, 2016 at 09:27 AM
I inspected the page where you embedded your form. I can see that you used iFrame embed. The problem is that the form was embedded inside a div container (with class 'mediumScreenDisabled') and this container is hidden when page is viewed using small devices. Please see screenshot below.
To fix this, please re-embed the forms outside the said container (with class 'mediumScreenDisabled').
Do let us know if you need further assistance.
- designer47Answered on April 23, 2016 at 12:44 PMok, Understand, but it´s imposible to fix this problem because my boss
create this page with: 1&1.com (cms system, you know?)
My opinion is very bad for this system. because you dont can go insede the
"html" to change the diy y etc,, etc,, etc
thanks for your help and for your time."
2016-04-23 15:26 GMT+02:00 JotForm :
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on April 23, 2016 at 01:59 PM
There should be an option to exclude some elements from being hidden on mobile devices. I would suggest asking your boss to contact 1&1 with regards to this matter.