- sgraviniAsked on March 07, 2012 at 11:58 AM
I've created a form for "www.BeyondLandscapeContracting.com" and while the form works, it's sending submissions to my email address instead of to the good folks at Beyond Landscaping!
- AtacanCAnswered on March 07, 2012 at 12:07 PM
First off, thanks for your interest in our services. You might like to take a look at this user guide article for more information.
Feel free to contact us if you need further assistance.
- JotForm SupportGoldoAnswered on March 07, 2012 at 12:14 PM
Its' pretty easy Sgravini.
1. Click on 'Setup and Embed'
2. Click on 'Email Alerts'
3. Select 'Notification'
4. Click on "Reply-To and Recipient Settings" button (third from the right along the bottom).
You can then change the recipient email address.
If you are planning to have 2 email addresses on the recipient E-mail, don't forget to include a comma after each address.
Hope this helps!
- ItalyTechAnswered on March 07, 2012 at 12:19 PM
Hi Sgravini, you must open your form in Jotform, click Email Alerts, and choose notification you want to edit.
Now click at "Reply-to and Recipient Settings" button and apply changes you need.
Hope this helps.