- ccrwebmasterAsked on April 24, 2016 at 01:39 PM
I changed the name of the form when I edited it, but when I get a notification email, it says this- [Imported Form] in front of the form name -- how to fix??
[Imported Form] Contact Us | Custom Crafted RacksPage URL:
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on April 24, 2016 at 02:41 PM
You need to change or edit this text in the email notification wizard. Please follow these steps:
1. Click the "Emails" button in the toolbar.
2. Select the "Notification 1" and then click the "Edit" button.
3. Click the text and edit it.
4. Click the "Save" button when you're done.
Hope that helps. Thank you.
- JotForm SupportMike_GAnswered on April 24, 2016 at 05:10 PM
Christine, I have moved your concern to a new thread which you can follow by clicking this link. I hope you understand that we are trying to make our users have separate threads for every question that they have to avoid confusion with the answers.