JotForm is a free online form builder which helps you create online forms without writing a single line of code. No sign-up required.
We believe that if one user has a question, there could be more users who may have the same question. This is why many of our support forum threads are public and available to be searched and viewed. If you’d like help immediately, feel free to search for a similar question, or submit your question or concern.
Email notification is not showing the correct field namesAsked by AnndeGroot on April 25, 2016 at 05:00 AM
I fill out the form of AFC 2016 Personal Trainer of the Year Award, and I submit, but when I receive the application, it's from another form (Fitness Idol Contest 2016). This is the application that I receive. If you look the questions of the AFC 2016 Personal Trainer of the Year Award, there are completely other questions. How is that possible?? I did clone the Fitness Idol form, but I have adjusted all the questions.
Since it is a cloned form, it is possible that the Page Title was not changed. Please try changing the Page Title, here's a guide:
1. Click the "Preferences" button in the toolbar.
2. Go to the "Advanced" tab and then click the "Show More" button.
3. Scroll down and you'll see the "Page Title". Please edit it.
4. Click the "Save Changes" button when you're done.
Hope that helps. Thank you.
Also, when you edited the cloned form, probably the email notification didn't automatically generated the field names. The solution is to delete the old notification and create a new one. Here's a guide:
1. Click the "Emails" button in the top toolbar.
2. Select the notification and then click the "Delete" button.
3. After that, you can just create a new one. When you create a new one, all form field names will be generated automatically to the email message.
You might want to check this helpful guides:
Let us know if you need any help. Thank you.
Yes, this was very helpful.
Glad I can help. Let us know anytime if there's a problem. Thank you.