- html5Asked on April 25, 2016 at 06:46 AM
Hi it looks like you have changed the way emails are added to forms.... its got very confusing the old way was so simple... i,m a web developer and i just think yoiu have made the option worse....can you tell me how to add email to to form
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on April 25, 2016 at 08:42 AM
Sorry for the confusion, our designers and developers are in the process of changing the JotForm UI.
When you said "How to add email", are you referring to the Email Notifications where you'll receive an email once a new submission comes in? If yes, then please follow these steps:
1. Click the "Emails" button in the toolbar.
2. Click the "Add Email" button.
3. Select "Notification".
4. Now, you can edit the email content of the notification. When you're done, click the "Save" button.
Let us know if you need any help. Thank you.