- CarerAsked on April 26, 2016 at 06:19 AMIf I did, it would be to ask your developers to review the 'email Validator' widget. I really, really really want to be able to add my company name as a hidden field on the form, so that when the email validator sends an email with the validation code, it says its from my site and not from jotform!!! (respectfully)
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on April 26, 2016 at 09:13 AM
I have raised this as a feature request. I could not promise you anything about this because our developer will decide if this is something they would consider in the future or not, depending on the level of demand for this feature. Rest assured, once this is added, you will be informed here.
- JotForm SupportTitusNAnswered on July 07, 2016 at 03:49 AM
Have you checked out the new features we added?
Give them a try - let us know where they fall short (if at all).
- CarerAnswered on November 22, 2016 at 02:32 AM
Just wanted to say Great job. This update is a smart and welcome addition.
You asked to tell you where it fell short, I did think that the reply email could have been the formresponse option, given the update was about individual branding. The current widget provides a reply to 'jotform', where 'formresponse' would be in line with branding the widget.
Had to re-install the updated widget on the form to make it work.
All in all, Thank You!!
- JotForm SupportowenAnswered on November 22, 2016 at 02:37 AM
I'm glad to hear that it's working as you desire right now. Thank you for your feedbacks and your helps to make JotForm better.