- ChillibreezeAsked on April 26, 2016 at 07:51 AM
We made changes to one of the old question on our form. Although the changes appear to be effective, however after submission of the form the old question remains the same.
Is there a way of addressing this?Page URL:
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on April 26, 2016 at 09:48 AM
That is because you changed your field on the form but you didn't adjust your notifier, so it remained the same like before:
To adjust that, please go to Email:
When you open your notifier you will be on the above page.
You can just remove that sentence or you can recreate the whole Notifier.
Hope it helps.
Please let me know if you have additional questions.
- ChillibreezeAnswered on April 27, 2016 at 01:55 AM
Good morning Nik_C!
Thank you for replying back with the detailed steps on how to go about addressing the issue.
We will try it and get back to you in a short while.
- ChillibreezeAnswered on April 27, 2016 at 07:09 AM
Thank you so much for the solution. We followed your instruction and it worked out well.
We appreciate the help.
- JotForm UI DeveloperberilAnswered on April 27, 2016 at 07:49 AM
On behalf of my colleague, you're kindly welcome. We are glad to hear that, the issue has been resolved for you. If you have any question or issues, please do not hesitate contacting us. We will be glad to assist you.