- jcmbeleAsked on October 27, 2010 at 08:49 AM
Thank you for the Calculation Form. How can we create quote with functionalities as shown below:
1. Item name Description UNITPRICE Qty US$20.00 (LINE TOTAL)
2. Item name Description UNITPRICE Qty US$10.00
3. Item name Description UNITPRICE Qty US$50.00
TOTAL FOR ALL /SERVICES/GOODS US$ 80.000
SOMETHING TAX 1 X % U$10
SOMETHING TAX 2 Y% US20
GRAND TOTAL US$110.00
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on October 27, 2010 at 10:09 AM
You can do the first part using the "Purchase Order" field under "Power Tools", but we do not have anything for the tax part.
- jcmbeleAnswered on October 27, 2010 at 12:13 PM
Would Jotform seriously consider automatic calculations of elements since its not possible to have accurate totals if tax/fees based on % of certain amount can not be calculated. Believe me, its a vital function. I have been looking at any other widget that can do it because our business we earn revenue on such fees. Regards.
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on October 28, 2010 at 07:37 AM
Yes, we will consider implementing something for that.