- brennanmorrowAsked on April 26, 2016 at 12:23 PM
Do you have any ideas how to turn a jotform into a android app?Page URL:
- KadeJMAnswered on April 26, 2016 at 01:29 PM
We actually have an Android App and also an iOS App but currently both of these mobile apps are only capable of allowing you to look at your forms and submission data including sharing them.
Unfortunately, neither has the ability to build mobile forms as of yet though this is something we are exploring as it has been in consideration of such.
However, upon doing so if an when that happens it would likely be fairly basic since mobile devices would not be able to fully handle some of our more advanced features offered on desktops.
- KadeJMAnswered on April 26, 2016 at 01:44 PM
I apologize, I believe I may have misunderstood your initial question.
I was thinking about this some more and realized maybe you want to take one of your forms and convert that to usage as an android app.
Is that maybe what you meant? Please confirm or correct me if necessary.
- brennanmorrowAnswered on April 26, 2016 at 02:44 PMYea you got it, take a form I build, turn it into an app and deploy of
google and apple store.
- BenAnswered on April 26, 2016 at 05:00 PM
It is possible actually Brennan.
You would just need to find the best app provider for such thing. They would provide you with the basis upon which you would add your HTML code and it would run.
For example, Daivd, one of JotForm users is using AndroidCreator for such things.
You can check it out here: https://twitter.com/AJobTracker/status/717639339447099392
This would be the direct link to their Twitter profile: https://twitter.com/AndroidCreator_
- It is however good to note that you should check out other such options and find which one is best for you.