- kentek314Asked on April 26, 2016 at 01:24 PM
I made minor changes to form this AM Getrting error V8
This AM I changes the sizing of form and downloaded the iFrame src to my site. All worked well except I noticed a form entry at bottom of form that I wanted to remove.
Logged into Jotform, opened form and deleted the last item in form. Saved, then attempted a preview and got the error on V8.
Refreshed Firefox same error
Cleared cache (with fresh login) and reload preview same error
What is my error all about?
- JotForm SupportMikeAnswered on April 26, 2016 at 03:10 PM
I have attached a bug report ticket to this thread and forwarded it to our developers to proceed with the further investigation.
We will update this thread if we have any news.
- kentek314Answered on April 26, 2016 at 05:44 PMI had a backup copy so used it. All is well.
Close the ticket.
Bad juju I guess…
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on April 27, 2016 at 12:48 AM
It seems that there was a problem loading the old design with your form and this caused the v8 problem. When I tried to revert your form on the revisions history, the layout did not go back to how you have put it up, and for this reason, I manually had to change the layout to how I recall it. The form should be working now although I think there is no need for you for it.
But if you need assistance or if you have questions, please do let us know. We'll be more than happy to assist.
- kentek314Answered on April 27, 2016 at 10:44 AMYes, it was built long ago. Probably missed some updates. The other one is working so I will delete the other one and just make a backup.
You guys give splendid support.
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on April 27, 2016 at 11:52 AM
If you haven't already deleted the bugged form and wouldn't mind leaving it for now, it would be most appreciated. No worries if it has already been removed, though it would be helpful for our dev's to see what caused the issue to begin with.
- kentek314Answered on April 27, 2016 at 12:44 PMIt is still there.
Just a note- when I opened form the other day I somehow clicked on the widget bar and something suddenly showed up at bottom then a large “Contact US” in red appeared on form. I deleted it and form would never load again.
Hope this helps.