- janelarcombeAsked on April 26, 2016 at 08:50 PM
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on April 27, 2016 at 01:36 AM
Can you please tell us the URL of the fom you were using and downloading the submissions?
I checked your account/username and I see you do not have form/s under your account. I assume you must be a sub-user of another account.
There must be a restriction set by the form owner (main account) that was preventing you from being able to download the files from the form.
Hope this help. Let us know if issue remains.
- janelarcombeAnswered on April 27, 2016 at 01:44 PMNew response receivedI am using another account now and still can’t get all downloads to come across. I would really like to talk to someone as we are under a tight deadline. I asked the account owner and he knows of no such restriction.
Jane Larcombe | 406.590.5263
- janelarcombeAnswered on April 27, 2016 at 02:44 PMNew response receivedI have accessed the form through the owner’s account and when I go to download all the files I get a message that says max 200 mb or 200 files.
Jane Larcombe | 406.590.5263 | www.montanaeasyliving.com
- HubersonAnswered on April 27, 2016 at 03:58 PM
This is because the maximum upload size is 200 MB and no more than 200 files can be downloaded.
You might need to use the FTP method if you have large amount of uploads - Enable-FTP-on-Form-Submissions.