- email@example.comAsked on March 07, 2012 at 07:47 PM
If you hit "No thank you, I'm ready to submit" and next, it shows the submit button, but it's anchoring at the top of the page and you only see a peek of the submit button which is easy to miss. Any way to make the page stay consistent so the submit button is around the same height as the original form fields?
- jcm0731Answered on March 07, 2012 at 07:58 PM
linda, have you tried aligned CENTER on the submit field button?
Perhaps you can try first if you havent.
I will check also,
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on March 07, 2012 at 08:01 PM
Thank you for contacting us.
You can add a Free Text (HTML) field with some empty lines to make the last page longer.
Please feel free to contact us if you need any further assistance.
- jeanettebmzAnswered on March 07, 2012 at 08:02 PM
Try to use the iFrame code instead of the Embed code, I think the issue is related to the fact your are visualizing the form with Firefox and that is why it changes the height
I just opened your URL and sent a test with Chrome and the form works and shows perfectly.
Hope this work for you
- jcm0731Answered on March 07, 2012 at 08:13 PM
As Mike suggested, you can use also the Free Text (HTML) as filler to push your Submit button lower. Similar to my screen below.
- firstname.lastname@example.orgAnswered on March 08, 2012 at 01:32 PM
Many thanks for the support! That fixed it perfectly. You all rock.