- Siddhi ShahAsked on April 26, 2016 at 09:49 PM
I am searching for a website for the Non-Profit I work for. We are looking for a form website where I can create forms and also be able to use templates. Can I do that on JotFOrm?
I am also looking for integration with PAYPAL and curious on how that works for your site? How does this work?
Do you offer document retention?
Also, what kind of customer support do you offer? Can I call to speak to someone during normal business hours?
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on April 27, 2016 at 01:52 AM
Thank you for choosing JotForm.
1. We have thousands of ready-made form templates that you can use without creating forms from scratch. You can find them here https://www.jotform.com/form-templates/. However, if you prefer to create or customize your own forms, you can do it on the form builder.
We also have hundreds of form themes available that you can apply in your form. https://www.jotform.com/theme-store/
2. Adding a Paypal field into your form is easy. The following documentations will help you.
3. We offer 24/7 support here on the forum and over email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Unfortunately, we do not offer phone support.
Let us know if you have any other questions. Thanks!