- falativaAsked on April 27, 2016 at 12:17 AM
Hello, You can use a form to receive scheduling services ? For example for a beauty salon . I would like to control the scheduled times for customers so that two clients not mark at the same time. It's possible?
- JotForm UI DeveloperberilAnswered on April 27, 2016 at 03:16 AM
If you want to create a reservation for your customers it is possible with Jotform. I suggest you to check our Reservation form widget and appointment slots widget. At that time, you can show your users what times are available for an appointment or you can prevent submitting at the same time.
If you have any question or issues, please do not hesitate contacting us. We will be glad to assist you.
- falativaAnswered on May 11, 2016 at 11:29 PMHello , I am not able to make the form . I need available days and times to schedule my services . There is this possibility ?
- CharlieAnswered on May 12, 2016 at 02:05 AM
You can use the widgets mentioned by my colleague.
Here are the widgets:
You can add a widget in your form by following this guide: https://www.jotform.com/help/252-How-to-Add-a-Widget-to-your-Form
Let us know if you need more help on this.
- falativaAnswered on May 12, 2016 at 11:20 AMI tested the widgets.
The Appointment Slots widget does not show the days of the month. To use it I need to insert days every week manually?
The Date Reservation widget does not show times for scheduling.
I need to get appointments to a beauty salon . I would like to provide a calendar with the dates and times available . We also need to prevent two clients to schedule the same time . I can do this?
- CharlieAnswered on May 12, 2016 at 11:31 AM
Unfortunately, that is not possible. The Date Reservation widget is limited to only reserving the dates and it does not include the time.
You could still use the Appointment Slots widget but you'll need to manually enter the dates and time on them. Here's a sample setup:
If you do not want your clients to schedule on the same date and time, then set the available quantity of the Appointment Slots widget to "1".
I hope that helps.
- falativaAnswered on May 12, 2016 at 07:47 PMOk, thank you!