- campingtoursAsked on April 27, 2016 at 12:59 AM
I opted to use a template named book a room in my booking form. I changed the name of the form but till now the bookings i am receiving have an headline Book A Room instead of Camping Tour and Safaris. Kindly assist me in changing the name of the form so that the bookings can start coming from camping tour and safaris instead of book a room.
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on April 27, 2016 at 04:05 AM
You have to change that in the email template.
1. Click the Emails button while on the form builder.
2. Edit the email notification
3. On the Email tab, you can edit the title to your preference.