- flowgenomeAsked on April 27, 2016 at 03:50 AM
I have integrated infusionsoft with Jotform for this form: https://form.jotform.me/61012043546443
But the data is not getting through. I only see 2 fields getting populated out of 11.
Can you let me know what the problem might be? Is this because of the conditions I have set up?
Here is the screenshot from Infusionsoft:
My bigger confusion is that if 2 fields are getting populated, why not the others.
thank you and look forward to hearing from you soon.
- BorisAnswered on April 27, 2016 at 06:06 AM
The conditions on the form should not be impacting the data that is sent to InfusionSoft - data being forwarded to an integrated app, such as InfusionSoft, will be the same data that is present on your form's submissions page:
1. Can you please check whether the fields that you are trying to forward to InfusionSoft are actually being filled on your JotForm form, and are present on the submissions page of your form?
2. If data is there on the submissions page, but it is not being forwarded to InfusionSoft, it could be that your fields from the form were not correctly mapped to InfusionSoft. In that case, it is highly recommended that you please try re-integrating the form again with InfusionSoft, so that currently existing fields from the form can be linked to the proper fields in InfusionSoft.
If you are still having any issues even after re-integrating, please let us know which field you are trying to pass data from, that is failing, and we will be happy to double check and make further tests from our end as well.
- flowgenomeAnswered on April 28, 2016 at 06:42 AM
Yes you are right.
I see the submission data is not coming. I cannot understand why?
Can you help me pls.
- BorisAnswered on April 28, 2016 at 08:04 AM
I believe that your fields are losing their data due to the "Clear on Submit" setting of your form, which clears values from hidden fields when the form is being submitted.
I would recommend disabling this option, by going to Preferences, switching to Advanced tab, clicking on Show More button, and setting Clear Hidden Field Values to Don't Clear, as depicted in the following image:
This should ensure that values on the hidden fields remain, and are correctly submitted. Please try it out and let us know should you experience any further issues, we are here to help. :)