- Gene FaringtonAsked on March 07, 2012 at 10:44 PM
We have been using your Jot Forum for sometime now.
This just happened tonight. I can input the information but when I submit submit it doesn't go anywhere. Normally I would receive a page after I submited it that would say "Thank You"
I hope you can let me know what has happened. We have several different E-mail addresses. firstname.lastname@example.org is our primary or we also use
Thank You for supporting us in our time of need,
- jcm0731Answered on March 07, 2012 at 11:00 PM
I am here to assist you, may I inquire though which part of JotForm is not working right for you.
Are you refering to this forum or your created JotForm forms?
This JotForm forum is working fine, however, I cannot seem to find a JotForm that you created.
I will be glad to help.
- SeanDavisAnswered on March 07, 2012 at 11:03 PM
Did you change your form layout and fields before this started happening?
Please try troubleshooting with following steps:
1) Under 'Email Alerts' check your notification email setup
2) Check if under 'Recepient Emails', all your emails are entered seperated by commas.
3) Check if you have any conditions setup, which alter the 'Thank You' page after form submission.. Have a look here for a help doc on Conditional Logic
4) Clear your browser cache, history and cookies and see how you go..
5) Finally, try saving your form again and re-embed to your web..
Hope above helps,