- afckredietenAsked on April 27, 2016 at 11:22 AM
But this question i see this more in a sort of client account page
where they have theire profile in full.
So my 2nd questiong is
2. How can i provide some sort of client account profile page
With Jotform, or with a third party addon, or true some sort of database which i can use in wordpress to prepolate?
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on April 27, 2016 at 11:32 AM
Unfortunately, we don't have a feature that you can use to do this within your WordPress website. A workaround would be to install the plugins such as bbPress. With bbPress, you can create the same fields from your form. From there, you can import the data to the user's profile. This method, as you could see it, would be manual.
- afckredietenAnswered on April 27, 2016 at 12:51 PM
Do you have an idea if there is a workaround using one of the apps. I can imagine that i a DBASE app that one can use in wordpress exists.
I'm a newbee here, i would have to learn it, so excuses for stupid questions
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on April 27, 2016 at 01:57 PM
Though it would take a fair amount of coding, there are multiple options to send your submission data to MySQL database.
1. Zapier Integration: You can take advantage of our recently released Zapier integration. Take a look at here: http://apps.jotform.com/app/zapier_integration
You may also like to check this which should help you: https://zapier.com/zapbook/jotform/mysql/4061/add-jotform-submissions-to-mysql/
2. You can directly download the sql file of your submissions and import them in your MySQL database: Check this app: http://apps.jotform.com/app/mysql_export
3. You can write your own custom code to save submission records in your MySQL database. Please check this related thread: http://www.jotform.com/help/126-Form-to-MySQL
You would then need to create your own profile page that is populated from that data.