- teresalreproxpresscomAsked on April 27, 2016 at 01:16 PM
Our form has the ability for our clients to upload files. We've been getting some here and there today, in which our clients have uploaded files, but we are not getting them. Is there an issue on your end right now?
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on April 27, 2016 at 02:54 PM
I did some tests and I couldn't replicate this issue.
Are you sure that your clients uploaded files to the form?
If you require this field, maybe you can mark it as required so you are sure that your clients are uploading necessary files?
We'll wait for your response.
- teresalreproxpresscomAnswered on April 27, 2016 at 03:01 PM
thanks for the quick reply. I too ran some tests, and i couldn't replicate it. It's happening to our clients who have used our form for over a year. On one occaision, the same client had 3 separate requests. 2 of them came through fine, but the 3rd one didn't. They (along with other clients) have tried at least 2 times, and still no dice.
Sometimes our clients do not upload anything, so we don't want it required. They use the form as an ordering template as well.
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on April 27, 2016 at 04:27 PM
I appreciate your findings on this problem. But it is hard to replicate this issue, it could be some special circumstances.
Do you have any submission where you noticed this issue so we can try to investigate it further?
- crssloAnswered on April 27, 2016 at 04:55 PM
We are having the same issue.
- teresalreproxpresscomAnswered on April 27, 2016 at 05:01 PM
Here's some: 337590929622530181, 337591345222244421, 337588972581540351
Thanks & appreciate the assistance!
- JotForm SupportMikeAnswered on April 27, 2016 at 06:09 PM
Thank you for your updates. The issue has been escalated to our Backend Team and should be checked in the nearest time.
We will update this thread once we have news.
- teresalreproxpresscomAnswered on April 29, 2016 at 12:16 PM
Hello -- it seems like this issue skipped a day. On April 27th we had these issues. Yesterday, April 28th seemed fine. But it's back again today April 29th. We have had 4 incidents already. Is there anything going on over there? Thank you!
- HubersonAnswered on April 29, 2016 at 01:35 PM
Thank you for the information. This issue has already been escalated to Level 2. You should receive update about it here once resolved.
- JotForm DeveloperuygarAnswered on May 03, 2016 at 11:17 AM
It was a temporary situation. Please check again.