- bhalloranAsked on April 27, 2016 at 02:55 PM
We created a form with a pretty high maximum upload file size. We've disconnected from Bx and any other speed changers but are still getting pretty rapid % ticking of upload progress and then it just sits several minutes until we get the bad gateway error.
Thanks for any insight you can share to help us solve. The "test" file I was uploading was 93MG.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on April 27, 2016 at 04:27 PM
I'm sure this is because of the widget. Since you are using the Image Upload Preview widget, I would suggest uploading the image first before submitting the form. When adding an image, just click the Upload Image button.
This way, the files will be uploaded individually and not at the same time which causes the problem. Please try that and let us know if the issue persists. I cannot check your form submissions since encryption is enabled.
- crssloAnswered on April 27, 2016 at 04:57 PM
We are having the same issue although we do not use the preview widget.
- bhalloranAnswered on April 27, 2016 at 05:08 PM
We sent more follow up in email to support. The form we are having an issue with does NOT include any widgets. It's simple with full name, email and a single file upload button.
- bhalloranAnswered on April 27, 2016 at 05:44 PMSorry – it’s this form without the widget and encryption that was giving us the error code in trying to upload a large file:
Clinical Education Manager
OrthoAccel Technologies, Inc. | acceledent.com
Join us at AAO 2016 in Orlando, FL
April 30 – May 2, 2016 | Booth: 1141
- JotForm SupportMikeAnswered on April 27, 2016 at 06:13 PM
The issue has been escalate to our Backend Team.
We will let you know as soon as we have any updates on this.
- JotForm Support ManagerJeanetteAnswered on April 28, 2016 at 12:00 PM
This problem was resolved, if you still can reproduce it, let us know and we will gladly assist you.