- humanixAsked on March 08, 2012 at 05:00 AM
- gori-mathewAnswered on March 08, 2012 at 05:10 AM
Kindly send us the URL and email address details to access the form. We advice you to have alook at our great simple and easy jotform guide on this link; http://www.jotform.com/help/chapter-1-Getting+Started and how form submission happens; http://www.jotform.com/help/tag/submissions
Awaiting yiur reply to assist you further, thanks for contactinus.
- JotForm SupportmlizAnswered on March 08, 2012 at 05:13 AM
There are two forms created on your account one of which that has the form id 20651707092349 has 1 submission posted. To access the details of the submission you can login to your JotForm account then click on 'My Forms' > select the Form from the list > click on 'Submissions'.
If you need further help feel free to contact us.
- humanixAnswered on March 08, 2012 at 07:10 AM
Indicator of "1 New" is still available after clicking on Submissions
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on March 08, 2012 at 07:25 AM
Sorry for the confusion caused by this issue. I have submitted a report ticket to our developers to take a look into your account. We will contact you once the problem has been rectified.
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on March 08, 2012 at 07:39 AM
The flag can get stuck sometimes. Simply right click on your form and then select "Mark All as Read".