What is JotForm?
JotForm is a free online form builder which helps you create online forms without writing a single line of code. No sign-up required.
At JotForm, we want to make sure that you’re getting the online form builder help that you need. Our friendly customer support team is available 24/7.
We believe that if one user has a question, there could be more users who may have the same question. This is why many of our support forum threads are public and available to be searched and viewed. If you’d like help immediately, feel free to search for a similar question, or submit your question or concern.
How to stop auto bill?Asked by saudalhiddibdb on April 28, 2016 at 01:42 AM
I am interested in buying a one year subscription but not to have the auto bill active. I want to know if that is possible without downgrading my account after buying the year subscription.
You can simply downgrade after you purchase your subscription, do not worry, your account won't be downgraded immediately to "Free" plan.
1. You upgraded to our Bronze yearly subscription plan today (April 29, 2016).
2. You are initially charged $159 for the 1 year of service.
3. The next billing date will be on April 29, 2017.
4. If you do not wish to be auto billed on the next year, simply hit the downgrade button in the "Free" plan, that will automatically cancel your subscription and will not auto renew.
5. Your account will remain in BRONZE because you have already paid for the 1 year plan. What happens is that your account will be scheduled to downgrade to "Free" plan next year (usually the date of the next billing).
Here's a guide on how to upgrade your account: https://www.jotform.com/help/331-How-to-Upgrade-My-Account
Here's the guide when you want to cancel or downgrade to Free plan: https://www.jotform.com/help/341-How-to-Downgrade-Subscription-Back-to-Free-Account
Let us know if you need more help on this.