- webministerAsked on March 08, 2012 at 08:21 AM
The html code appears when I go to view submissions on the iPhone. I have 'free text html" content on the form and it appears and the "<p>" appears on iPhone application.
can this be fixed?
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on March 08, 2012 at 08:38 AM
Can you please specify to us the form ID in issue?
- webministerAnswered on March 08, 2012 at 09:22 AM
This is occuring on every form I have using "free text html" content..
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on March 08, 2012 at 10:01 AM
Thank you for the response, webminister. I have submitted a ticket to the development team regarding this issue. Once we get updates from the development team, we'll inform you right away.
Thanks for your patience.
- kokaneepowerformsAnswered on March 26, 2012 at 10:08 AM
webminister - It sounds like you are having the same isue I am seeing. See my thread here. I am hoping they can expedite a fix but it does not sound hopeful.