- sgambilldesignAsked on April 28, 2016 at 02:15 PM
We haven't received email notifications on any submissions that have come through today. I can see the submissions when I log in and "view submissions". But, for some reason, the email address I have in place to receive emails has stopped receiving. We already checked with out IT department, and the issue is not with our server.
Can you please help?
- CharlieAnswered on April 28, 2016 at 02:36 PM
Apologies for the inconvenience. There seems to be a problem with the email alerts as of the moment. I have forwarded this problem to our developers to have it checked and fixed.
- cheekwoodAnswered on April 28, 2016 at 02:37 PM
Thanks for the update!
- cheekwoodAnswered on April 28, 2016 at 02:40 PM
Double post, disegard. But, we just saw a flood of email just come into our MX from jotform.
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on April 28, 2016 at 02:47 PM
We had a brief outage with email, however, everything should be back up once again. Emails that were not sent are queued and should be sent shortly. My apologies for the delay.