- CharlieAnswered on April 28, 2016 at 03:13 PM
The product list in your screenshot came from one of the payment fields, you can only add one payment field on one form. To learn more about setting up your order form, please check this guide: https://www.jotform.com/help/165-Setting-Up-Your-First-Order-Form
To update or edit the product images, you can follow these quick steps:
1. First, click the existing payment field in your form, you'll see the wizard or wand icon, just besides the gear and "x" button. Click the wand icon.
2. Now continue to click the "Next" button until you reached the product listing.
3. Here you'll see the list of products, click one to update or edit it. You'll see that option "Image URL" in the product details, you need to add your product's image URL there. This means you need to upload your image on an image hosting site and get its absolute URL then paste it here.
4. Click the "Save Product" button then continue to click the "Next" button to save the changes.
I hope that helps.
- PetmartAnswered on April 29, 2016 at 01:28 AM
Noted. Thanks Charlie
- JotForm SupportMike_GAnswered on April 29, 2016 at 03:44 AM
On behalf of my colleague, Charlie, you are most welcome. Please feel free to contact us anytime if you have questions or concerns. Thank you.