- Marvin CruzAsked on March 08, 2012 at 10:32 AM
Hello and good morning (sorry my English is not very good)
I have a problem with one of our forms which we have added a new field to the customer fill out the form is complete when run via the Internet and the customer fills in the normal way but when it comes to mail us the form is data is incomplete without the new field that I assigned.
The new field added is: Number Credit Card / Debit
- anartworkAnswered on March 08, 2012 at 10:51 AM
Did you change anything on the source code before pasting it on your webpage? Also, please be informed that jotform has a built in anti-phishing software and it is quite sensitive when it comes to passwords and credit card information.
If you wanted to receive payments through your form, you can actually integrate the payment tool on the form builder.
Let us know if you need any assistance.
- pinoytechAnswered on March 08, 2012 at 10:53 AM
As I check your account, I found one latest submmission there Dated 2012-03-08 05:34:16 and on that submmision I found that new field that you added "Number Credit Card / Debit " is working properly.
For further assistance, feel free to contact us!
Thank you for using JotForm!
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on March 08, 2012 at 10:55 AM
Kindly recreate your form's notification email to reset all field placeholders in it.
1. Click Setup & Embed > Email Alerts
2. Click your form notification's name
3. Click Delete E-mail
4. Click Setup & Embed > Email Alerts
5. Click Add New Email
6. Choose Notification
7. Follow the Email Alert Wizard to finish creating your new notification
This resets all placeholder for your fields so that no single data will be missed in your form's notification email.
- mjsuazoAnswered on March 08, 2012 at 11:50 AM
Thank you all for the response
Realize what NeilVicente exposed and worked perfectly
so with this I close my case and now all is ready
- pinoytechAnswered on March 08, 2012 at 12:17 PM
Your welcome! Glad to know that we are able to assist you.
Cheers :) Have great day