- DivyaAsked on April 29, 2016 at 02:33 AM
I am waiting for the perfect solution from your side to so that i can resolve my issue soon.
Waiting for the replay.
- CarinaAnswered on April 29, 2016 at 05:09 AM
I believe you are mentioning the problem described on this thread:
When inspecting the code, I could not locate:
As suggested by Chriistian. Please try adding that code as suggested on the previous thread and let us know if the problem persists.
Let us know if we can assist you further.
- divAnswered on April 29, 2016 at 06:44 AMI have added this "noconflict" script and checked it before only when it
was told by one of the members of your team. But no changes have come. My
problem remain as it is.
- divAnswered on April 29, 2016 at 08:44 AMFinally, my issue is resolved. I tried putting my jotform script code in
different templates and when i put my code in HTMLHead.html template, and
run the page, both lightbox get opens properly with form and image. Anyways
thank you to your team for response.
- JotForm SupportMikeAnswered on April 29, 2016 at 08:47 AM
We are glad to hear that the issue is solved. Please feel free to contact us anytime if you need any further assistance.