- bedowntownAsked on March 08, 2012 at 10:52 AM
I was just on chat with some kind of tech support, they sent me a link, which didn't work and knocked out the chat box. I can't find where the chat box came up in the first place and now I can't be back on chat. I need to enter my paypal account somewhere in order for it to work and I can't find this "wizard" thing that the chat person was talking about. MAKE THIS MORE USER FRIENDLY!!!!!! IF YOU ARE OFFERING A CHAT, MAKE IT SUPER VISIBLE!!!!! EXTREMELY FRUSTRATING!!!!!
- anartworkAnswered on March 08, 2012 at 10:57 AM
We apologize for the inconvenience. Our chat support is still in beta version and we are working on it for us to serve you better. I understand that it is frustrating to have to repeat everything again but can you please explain your concern so we can further assist you? Or do you remember who was the last person you were speaking with?
- bedowntownAnswered on March 08, 2012 at 10:58 AM
Niel was the person I was speaking to. I need to enter our paypal account. I can't find where to do that. He mentioned a "wizard." I can't find that. When I click on the "i" next to Paypal, nothing happens. Is that it?
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on March 08, 2012 at 10:59 AM
I was the one handling your case. Here is how the payment wizard button looks like:
It can be found on your form's payment field. Click on it then enter your Paypal email address. Afterwards, click Next until the wizard finishes.
- bedowntownAnswered on March 08, 2012 at 11:07 AM
When I click on Payment Information in the form, it does not give me that option. Just the little wheel and the X.
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on March 08, 2012 at 11:17 AM
I was referring to your actual payment field, aptly titled My Products.
- bedowntownAnswered on March 08, 2012 at 11:38 AM
Aha. Got it - thank you!