- Zowiemonster1Asked on April 29, 2016 at 04:37 AM
for about two days I had the wrong PayPal email on my form is there a way retroactively fix this?
- CharlieAnswered on April 29, 2016 at 06:08 AM
You can easily change or correct the email address used in your payment integration. Here's a quick step by step:
1. First, select the payment field, you'll see the wand/wizard icon just besides the gear and "x" button. Click the wand icon.
2. It should open the payment wizard, here you can correct or update the email address used.
3. Click continue, until you see the "Finish" button. Save the changes.
Please note that JotForm does not store or process these payments. It is simply integrated to the 3rd party payment processor via API, we forward the data and the payment is processed in their gateway.
May we know if there are transactions already done in the incorrect email? If so, you might need to contact Paypal and ask how these transactions can be rectified.
I hope that helps.